SuperSU Zip gives you complete access and control on your Android device. you can keep the track of all the rooted granted apps from SuperSu Zip. SuperSU comes into the existence by chainfire. Developers launched the apps that manage all the action of the Superuser that access has complete right on the apps of your device.
SuperSu Zip will help you in the rooting and rooting is very much similar to jailbreaking. Actually, it is a way by which you can install unapproved apps, you can delete the bloatware from your device and it allows to update the OS, you can overclock and underclock the processor. In general, we can say that it can customize anything on your device.
SuperSU Zip Using Custom Recovery with Flashable Rooting
SuperSU Zip: Rooting allows smartphone, tablet, and other Android devices to attain complete access on their device which is known as Root access. Through the use of the rooting, you can remove the limitations that hardware maintainers and other developers put on the device and in the various apps. It gives you complete right to change the system and in other words, we can say that the inbuilt applications. You have several benefits to root the Android devices through the SuperSu Zip.
Like SuperSu Zip allows you to install the custom ROMs. you are able to install Xposed modules. It allows the flashing modding in the Zip file of your device. you can install MODS and kernel means that you can change the operating system. All the bloatware that comes to your device you can remove it.
New Features SuperSu Zip
- Many Icons: the newer version of the SuperSU Zip contains many icons and themes so that user get attracted towards it.
- Better management: it keeps the track of the all the Superuser access rights on the device and manages all these things properly.
- Temporary unroot: momentarily unroot the device when it is required and allows to log =in when some event is performed and some action is done.
- Design: it gives you a notification on every pre-design app. By the notification, you are always getting an update and ready to access the new features of it.
- SuperUser: it notifies you whenever there is a requirement of access to the superuser.
Conversion: the new feature of the SuperSu Zip has the capability to convert the normal app into the System App.
- Detect: it contains the deep process detection by which you are they do the work of finding there are any unknown resources in the system or not.
Why have to prefer Supersu Zip for rooting
1. First thing is that it is reliable for Android devices because it works in an efficient manner and keeps your data safe doesn’t cause any disturbance in your Android device.
2. Works Flawlessly: SuperSU Zip works flawlessly as it supports all the apps and other MOD’s that really need privilege.
Download SuperSu Zip
You can download the SuperSu Zip in two versions:-
On is the stable version and other is the beta version. The first one the stable have not any latest features and has some bugs but the Beta version has the newer features it also has some fixes but the beta version is more stable in comparison to the stable version. So, I will only tell about the installation process of the beta version:
Some Instructions before SuperSU Zip (Beta version)-
In the first step, you have to reflash the root system that is affecting each other. The installer used for this process will not remove as you are old root files. If the device’s root file get deleted in your system then the installation of the SuperSu Zip will not get successful.
- Firstly flash the stock system.
- Now flash the attached boot image.
- Now flash the SuperSu Zip in the TWRP.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Your device must have TWRP recovery installed in it.
- Make sure you have the latest ADB and fastboot installed in your device.
- Latest USB drivers.
We will give you some steps to enable U debugging and OEM unlocking:
- First of all, go into the device setting and then scroll down to the bottom of it and now click on the phone.
- When clicking on the about phone then again scroll down and then click 7 times on the build number to enable developer’s option.
- Now look for the developer’s option then enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Don’t forget to enable the advanced reboot option.
- That’s it. Now you have enabled the USB debugging.
Unfortunately, SuperSu Zip has stopped working:
After the installation of the SuperSU Zip sometimes an error occurred many users complaint that an error of “unfortunately SuperSu Zip has occurred while using the root system SuperSU Zip. If you have the same problem then we will guide you in this post to overcome this error. Follow the below steps to fix the problem of unfortunately SuperSU has been stopped.
- Download the latest update flashable SuperSU update package.
- Copy the zip to your device and flash it using the custom recovery.
- I don’t have a custom recovery in your device then extract the SuperSu Zip file and open the extracted folder.
- Go to the folder named common and copy the Superuser.apk in your phone.
- Enable the unknown resources option from the settings and install the Apk.
- Then go to play store then download the SuperSU app.
No you can reboot the device and the error Unfortunately SuperSU has been stopped can be removed by your device and it is the easiest way to fix this error.
SuperSU Zip is the best one to root your device and it has some unique features so that user can get the most effective services and if you have any error in your device related to SuperSU Zip then we also have a solution for that.