Download SuperSu is a free utility that allows keeping track of all root granted apps on your device that requires root basically it gives you the complete control of your device. to manage the rooting the developers launch a mainstream app called SuperSU that is capable to manage superuser access rights on the apps of your device. SuperSu need a rooted device so your device must have an option of Root.
SuperSU Download Latest Version
If you want to root your phone then you are at the right place and here we will provide you with the guidance to Download SuperSu root. If you are an Android user then I hope you know the term Rooting. In the older days of the Android, there is no option of Rooting is available in the Smartphones means that you can not perform the alteration task but they include some software update options.
Android is an open source operating system which allows you to customize your phone beyond the developer’s limitations. If you have rooted your device then you are capable to perform a lot of operations. With the Root, you can remove the bloatware that comes on your phone, run a firewall, even if your carrier is blocking it.
SuperSU Latest Version 2.82
Download SuperSu manually updates your system and gives you other system access. Before going to understand the installation of SuperSu we will look towards some points of SuperSu Root.
If you don’t have any idea about rooting and how to install the SuperSU in the device then we will give you complete guidance on this topic. There are two methods to install the SuperSU App in your device.
Before going to download I want to warn you that install the app carefully and follow the steps with more attention because if you will do anything wrong then your system may get some kind of distortion. So be careful while downloading it.
Install the SuperSU ZIP with TWRP recovery
- To install the SuperSu zip in your device then you need a TWRP recovery so make sure that your system has it.
- Download the latest SuperSU zip from the below link.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file in your internal memory.
- Switch off your phone.
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “volumedown+power” button at the same time. In some, you can use the recovery menu by pressing Volumeup+ power button.
- In TWRP click on the install menu and browse and select SuperSu zip.
- Now swipe to install SuperSu.
- If you have correctly done the things then root started to work properly.
- To verify, go to the Google Play and download the Root Checker App to check the root status. If root checker says access is available then you can enjoy the amazing features of SuperSu root.
This the complete process to install the SuperSU App in your device but if you want to uninstall it because of some reasons then you can uninstall it. We also provide you with the guidance to uninstall the SuperSu App.
Uninstall the SuperSu App
- Open the SuperSu App.
- Go into the setting option.
- Scroll down then look for the Cleanup option.
- To uninstall the SuperSu click on the Full root option.
- You will a confirmation message.
- Click on continue.
- Now Reboot your phone. That’s it now you have successfully uninstalled SuperSu App.
Key Features of SuperSu App
Access loggings- SuperSu allows the users for access logging so that only authenticated user can perform the alteration task in your system.
Temporary Unroot- SuperSu allows its users to temporary unroot SuperSu. If you want to do it then that option is also available for you and you can do it.
Permanent Unroot- if the user wants to unroot the SuperSu App permanently then the user can do it.
Detection- SuperSu performs the detection by which deep process detection in which they detect for any unknown is present in the device or not.
Works well- SuperSu Root works well even if the Android is not booted properly and properly works even if the system works very slow.
This is some highlighted features of SuperSu. You can get the complete advantages if you will use and you can know some features of it.
Latest SuperSU APK Download
When you have root access to your device then you get the access as Superuser. You will get a lot of possibilities to perform the unperformed task. This gives you capabilities to flash Custom ROM or custom kernel of your device. on a rooted device, your battery will last for a longer time and this feature of SuperSu App will increase the efficiency of your Phone.
Always keep a thing in your mind that rooting and hacking is not the same thing. Rooting gives you the control of your device and makes your device more efficient and secure as well as faster. Well to make the use of the Rooting you have to use some kind of tool.
You can download the app at free of cost and you can download it from our website also.
How to Root your Android phone
If you are using Nexus, Pixel, Oneplus, LG then the process will quite straightforward. If you are using some other brand then the process is quite harder.
Let’s see the process
- Open a new browser tap then go to the XDA developers forum and search for your device.
- XDA is the great community resource for everything related to rooting, modding and custom ROM’s.
- Alternatively, you can search on Google play store and YouTube for how to unlock a bootloader. The steps are different for different devices.
- On your OC you have to install ADB and Fast boot drivers. In your, Smartphone enables USB debugging.
- When your phone is connected to the PC keep it in the Flash boot mode and use the command prompt to send the commands to your smartphones. By this, you can unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Boot into the TWRP custom recovery flash the SuperSu file that you have copied you’re the device. run the root checker app to check the root access.